Re: Pitch, XB-40 & whatever - was: XB40 retuning

Tim Moyer said

It's also interesting to me how this topic relates to the "just vs.
equal" discussion that recently occured. If players are not
achieving "perfect" pitch what's the big deal about a note being
intentionally tuned slightly off perfect 12TET to make more
harmonious chords? If I miss a bend by 20 cents on a given note in a
solo how is that any more objectionable than playing a note that's
tuned 20 cents flat on my justly intoned harmonica?

I agree totally Tim, I think we tend to obsess about the obscure, but it =
sure is fun.  You got do something while your lip is taking a break.