Re: Pitch, XB-40 & whatever - was: XB40 retuning

In a message dated 2/26/04 11:01:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wmharps@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> If I miss a bend by 20 cents on a given note in a
> solo how is that any more objectionable than playing a note that's
> tuned 20 cents flat on my justly intoned harmonica?

It's not any more objectionable at all. It sounds just as bad. (tee hee).

The Iceman

(btw, since I greatly admire Tim, this comment is not to be taken as an
insult, a serious attack on an individual or philosophy, a source for
flameresponse, etc etc.)