Re: Stevie Wonder on Steve Harvey show?

Subject: Stevie Wonder on Steve Harvey show?

> I taped Steve Harvey's Big Time tonight, but I didn't see Stevie Wonder on
it.

This show is going to have a harmonica act on by the end of this season.
Either Stevie was edited out this week, which I highly doubt, or, he'll be
on at a later date.

The show was looking at tapes of the Dace McKelvy Trio, who were very close
to making it on the show, but didn't make it.  Up until I read Rick's post ,
I didn't know why.

Either way Jazzman, at least you have a hard copy of the guy who can stop a
high speed fan with his tongue.

Mark