Compliment on the recent threads

Thank you all so much for these most inspiring threads on  Playing in tune
Channeling the Rage and the XB 40 tunings.  It is rejuvenating and reaffirming to share this very special musical awareness in a community. How lucky we are to live in this age where technology allows us to communicate a certain collective wisdom of spirit that each of us expresses in our own eloquent and passionate way.  I hope we return to this thread often.

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals
The Alternators