F&R Farrell Tool Kit for sale

Hi All

I received this in the mail the other day.  If you are interested reply to
Don Naftulin at: donnirene@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a F & R Farrell rivet knock out and rivet setting kit with Blackie
Schackner instructional booklet applicable to all harps. It consists of a
dremel for reed tuning, vise, rongeur, files, two shims, reed wrench, 3
dies, 2 punches, pinvise and countersink, 70 stainless steel reed screws, 70
brass reed nuts, a reed lifter and a wooden block. Look it up in Farrell's
catalogue or their website and you'll see the whole kit and kaboodle cost
$176.00 including tax. I have used it about a dozen times. Ask the webmaster
how new it looks. If you're interested send me an e-mail and make me an
offer.
donnirene@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael