The low down on being down low.

Hi,
Richard's "Black Widow" may well have been what Alice Cooper would  have
written if he played synthesised harmonica and took a lot more acid in the
60s. :)
  But I gotta say Vampires don't get the blues, but they get angst aplenty
which is close enough.
  That said even if your throat singing and circular breathing techniques
were top notch and you could play a 10 hole harmonica (relatively) perfectly
in tune (subjectively speaking), if you got badly bitten by a Black Widow or
a Vampire you would probably still go blue.

G.
PS. I greatly admire Chris Michalek for greatly admiring Tim too.  Very
admirable.