[Harp-L] Looking for Anthony Harkin

I am looking for a harp player and old friend by the name of Anthony Harkin who used to live in Melbourne, Australia.Anthony is a great player of a variety of styles on both chromatic and diatonic and was using overblows before anyone over here had heard of Howard Levy.Last reports had him in Ireland somewhere but nobody here including his family have heard from him for 6 years or so,if anyone has any info please contact me.
--

Ian Collard
http://www.collardgreensandgravy.com