[Harp-L] New Deal

I have a VERY good feeling about the changes. Seems
like fjm is turning Harp-l into the harmonica players
~Library Of Congress~. But this LOC will have a coffee
room where people can trade papers and compare notes.
VERY cool, and exactly what was needed. We're much
more than chat.

About the new archives? You said the recent ones are
up? Did you mean the last couple days, or more? I'm
very much looking forward to spending a day on the
complete archives. In the old days I would never post
until I'd ~researched~ it in the archives first. I
think it kept things progressive.

Great work. Good luck,
Robb