Re: Gindicks Jam Camp in NJ (was Grant Dermody Seminar in NJ)

Garry Hodgson wrote:

> "Ed Jones" <ENJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Another thought is to give Jon a call 310-457-8278 explain you situation
>>and see what happens...
>>There just might be a sliding scale fee available...
>
> thanks for the suggestion.  i wouldn't feel comfortable asking for much of
> a break at this point.  my lack of disposable cash is due to a lot of
> factors, but not real need in the sense of someone who really is
> impoverished.

I'm gonna let this drop in few words: fifteen bucks for Dermody would
have been cool and affordable.  Four-hundred plus if Larry Adler were
back from the dead playing duets with Thielemans would still be out of
the question because it would make the Federal Bankruptcy judge sit up
and pay negative attention.  "HARMONICA lessons, Mr. Wolman??"

Got it?  Can we stop now?

Ken
- --
Kenneth Wolman