list traffic

We recently changed some of our settings and list traffic has been down
since those changes.  I'm begining to suspect that many of the larger
isp's are bouncing us but I'm not getting any odd bounce reports or
messages.  If you are subscribed at an earthlink, aol, hotmail, msn, etc
type address and you receive this message please let me know by replying
to it.  Yahoo's working fine so if you've got a yahoo account don't reply.
 Thanks