A very old set of reedplates...

Hi there,

I'm trying to look into the old 'long-life' reeds Hohner used to =
produce, and so, knowing they used to be in the very old Larry Adler =
12's, am searching for a pair of those reedplates. It was from the time =
when the reedplates were plated and contained longslot reeds. I believe =
the long-life material is a slightly different colour to normal reeds, =
and the material is also softer. If anyone has a pair of these plates =
they are willing to part with, or knows of somewhere where I may find a =
pair, I would be very grateful. Any help would be much appreciated.

All the best and many thanks

Jamie

P.S. Please reply off list. Thanks! :))