RE: Blues Harp DVD?

Richard Smith suggested trying a certain harp video website for
obtaining harmonica performance videos.  [I've not reprinted his
message so as not to further promote this source.]  SPAH and others
involved with harmonicas have had and continue to have issues with
this person who has chosen to illegally copy performance and other
recorded products without permission of the artists, technicians,
organizations or other producers of such material to do so.

Sorry, Richard.  I know you meant well, but I refuse to support
this sort of activity at the expense of our harmonica brothers and
sisters, and sincerely hope others will refrain as well.

Bobbie
>>>   bobbie giordano   <<<>>><<<>>><<<>>>   harp spoken here   <<<

Gregg Stone