Re : Wireless Mics

R. S. Walters  Asked :

>Has anyone had experience (good) using a wireless mic.  I'm tired of >tripping over cords.

Hurricane Sez ;

I sure have had a great time with my wireless .... use technology to do a better job . It's is a Boss ( Roland ) and was not cheap ( $450.00 ) . The important thing is that it cuts it on the  job . Mine has a niece NR ( noise reduction circuit )it really smoothes the sound out to my liking and has never failed in the 10 years I have used it . I have been able to walk outside a building and be heard perfectly by the band and audience that is inside wondering just where I might pop in from ( makes for some mighty fine and dramatic entry's into a show with the band on stage and you out in the crowd and forget about ever tripping on any chords any more , especially if your about to walk the bar top ! ) , I have been in big convention halls and played to my own natural delay when across a super big convention hall , it is a gas :) !

I use a diversified dual receiver FM system , there are also UHF systems  that more that cut it . Make sure which ever system you choose , that is a diversified dual receiver type , these will assure you that their will never ( the claim ) be any drop outs in your signal as you move about ( and believe me when you have cut the chord you will move your ba-ba-booggieing ba-ba-body around  , I d-d-do ma-ma-man :).

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx