Re: Harmonica / Blues Apparel - Upscale

Swiderc@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Dear List,
> Anyone know where to find something nicer than a ball cap, and T-shirt that shows off our stuff?
>
> Gibson has nice "Tommy Bahama" Style Silk shirts with Guitars, anyone know where I can find Harps or Blues Masters?
>
> You know to where at upscale giggs...
> Capn Crazy Harp - Harpin' in the Swamp
> --
>
> .

Don't know about the harmonica shirts, but here's a link with some
sources of "blues" clothing.  Go to the section headed "Where Do the
Nails Shop?"

http://www.leepresson.com/linksource.html

If you do a web search on "zoot suit" you'll find even more.

Until the vileness that was leisure suits, Muddy Waters and many others
favored the Italian narrow lapel single breasted silk suit.  In the '40s
the zoot suit or a nice double breasted worsted was the thing.

- --
Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

  http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly