RE: Jam Camp

Hi All,

My buddy Neumann "wasn't paying attention", so I had to follow Dennis.
Yeah, thanks alot, Neumann.... you wank!!!  No actually it was really
cool to follow Dennis.  He definitely warmed up the crowd by "inviting
us into his good time".

I thoroughly enjoyed Gindick's jam camp.  The energy and atmosphere he
creates is amazing.  I've brought back a wealth of information and an
even greater appreciation for what this instrument can do.  I practice
in my truck to and from work everyday (an hour a day...that's not too
bad), and I've been working on a lot of the techniques we covered:
chugging, 2" draw, 3' draw, 8-10 overblows, octaves, etc.  More and
more stuff to put in the trick bag!

Plus, I met a lot of good fellas out there: Jon Gindick(himself),
Dennis Gruenling, Allen Holmes, Mark, Norm, Lew-1, Lew-2, Ethan,
Dennis, Tom, BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve,
Steve (No not that one, the other one), and the rest of the guys.
Coincidentally, they were also having a 'Steve' convention in the
hotel that same weekend.  You couldn't swing a dead cat without
hitting a 'Steve'.

For any one who hasn't experienced Gindick's Jam Camp, do yourself
a favor ... GO!!!

My buddy, Ed, asked me what I thought of the camp, and I told him
"It was a religious experience!"

Jon if you're listening in, thanks so much and see you in Anaheim!!!

John Partain
Austin, Texas