Going, going, gone...

No, I'm not auctioning anything off, but just announcing my departure from the list for three weeks. I will be out of the country and most probably without internet access. If for any reason anybody wishes to contact me or ask me a specific question, send an e-mail off list and I'll answer as soon as I find it in my inbox.
All the best and enjoy the peace without me :))
Jamie
P.S. Many apologies to the owners of the groups to which I sent this message. I had no time to ask permission to cross-post, and only hope you'll have vented your anger enough during the three weeks I am away that you will still allow me membership when I return :))

- --

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/