They Live!!

Hi gang,

Yesterday I found in my mailbox, two of my
previously long-dead custom harps -- returned to me
by our own resident Doctor of Open Harp Surgery,
Tim Moyer.

The results? - THEY LIVE!!

I had blown them to kingdom come - or so I thought.
Tim put them on the slab and replaced a few reeds,
re-tuned and re-gapped them, connected the plates
to the lightning generator in the tower - and ZAP!
Now they play GREAT again!

Thank you, Tim - I thought those babies were
gonners for sure. Now my two Working Man's Harps
(in A and D) are back, safe and snug in my gig bag.

And I promise to leave them at home next time I go
out partying with musicians. ;-)

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens