Re: overblows and stock harps

I agree with Ben. You may have to gap a bit your Weltmeister, but I assure you that you can overbend with 'em.

Froggy (Back on the web!!!!!)

Ben Nathanson <blinknodyawn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> with the exception of weltmeisters.

I should mention that Frederic Yonnet overblows quite
successfully on Weltmeisters. He was playing
Thunderbirds -- which he said were stock and
out-of-the-box -- at Buckeye.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop