From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chris Michalek
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 8:43 PM
To: Kel620@xxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Steve Harvey's Bigtime show

I thought the kid played exactly the way I would expect a 10yr old to play.
Did you anyone notice Stevie was playing an XB-40?  The kid was annoying in
that he constantly played over Stevie.

"I assure you sire that I did not play one more or one note less than
absolutely necessary" - Mozart

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org Hosted by
ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com