New Butterfield live cd?

I was checking out the Rockpalast website:
http://www.rockpalastarchiv.de/rn3_e.html#paul
and it gives info about a forthcoming Live cd from the show Paul did back in
Sept 1976.   The page was updated March 2004 for hopefully the info is
accurate.

I have a very poor recording of the concert that someone sent to me eons
ago. The harp is almost lost in the mix.  Despite the poor sound quality
Butterfield was playing his butt off.
Some cuts sound more like jazz fusion of the day then blues, and gave a
brief glimpse of where he was taking the music before health problems
overtook him again.  I think this is one of his transitional bands that we
never had a chance to hear before.

Even the wimpy commercial tune "Just When I Needed You Most" has some of the
most soulful harp vibrato I've ever heard.

I know what I want for Christmas if it's released by then.

mike