re: was paralysis vs analysis now Bobbie's post

At 08:27 25/07/2004, rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Bobbie's post is one of the best comments on music and human growth  I've
>ever read.I'm printing it out and posting it in my music room. Thank you
>Bobbie.

VERY soon you will be able to float through the archives and find other
gems she has written.

>If your harps are as eloquent as your writing they must be quite the
>instruments.

Thank you for that.  Very few people acknowledge the part Bobbie played and
plays in the design and production of the Renaissance harmonica.

Douglas Tate
Partner with Bobbie Giordano
ILUS Harmonicas