Reverb Tank Grillcloth

Hello lists

I received a large swatch of grillcloth to put on a blond Fender Reverb =
Tank that will match my blond HarpKing amp. I am wondering if anyone has =
any experience on how to remove the folds that were necessary for =
economical shipping. Can I iron them out safely?? I don't have unlimited =
time before this project needs to be completed.

Many thanks as always for any suggestions.

Hal Iwan
in MI