XB-40 Low F

Winslow wrote:

>I have two G and two A harps that I play frequently (and low F and C
>that I play less often).

What do you think of your Low F XB-40 Winslow?  (Same question to anyone else here that owns one.)
Am I correct in imagining that the low end blow bends are pretty difficult?  Conversely are the
high end draw and blow bends easier to manage than on a higher keyed XB?

I usually avoid Low-F because it doesn't cut through very well when you're playing with other
instruments.  It kind of gets lost in the mix.  But it would be nice to have an XB that plays
cross-harp in the key of C.