From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bob McGraw
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 11:02 AM
To: harp-l
Subject: Yet Another Juke Question

Was Juke improvised or "arranged?" I've got a LW CD with an alternate
take
of Juke that is very different;this might suggest that the Juke we know
was
improvised,or it could it be that it was more-or-less an arrangement
that LW
had worked out on the bandstand while playing the tune with Muddy's
group,and the alternate take was the improvisation?[if that makes
sense]Maybe Scott Dirks would be kind enough to weigh in on this if he's
still on the list?Otherwise,opinions?
WVa Bob

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org