Re: Sonny Jr. - The Legend

I agree.

I have Sonny Jr. #1, amp #91

The thing here is that after many, many years of trying this or that amp,
different boxes, cords, mics, etc., with Sonny Jr. I know I will never have to
ever search again.  Truly a lifetime purchase.

Now, the updated versions may be a bit hotter, but I can't imagine much of an
improvement over my original Sonny Jr.  Btw, I also have a Fender Bassman RI
with the suggested hot tube configuration, etc., and that sounds great too.
But
it's always a pleasure to walk in a club and set up my Sonny Jr.  Confidence
builder.

So, don't continue to waste your money.  Get one of these babies and you'll
never have to make another buy.  I agree too that Sonny is super helpful in
every way.