Fwd: Cajun harmonica/harp_L archive

Harp-l archives, fairly complete, I believe, can be accessed at:

http://www.harpamps.com/servlet/Archives/19954414.html

The work of Arteleus Mistric and of Isom Fontenot would have to
figure prominently in any discussion of Cajun harmonica.

Winslow

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Glenn Weiser <glennw@xxxx>
wrote:

Hey Gang-

A couple of questions for y'all.
1. What is the status of the Harp-L archive?

2.Does anyone have a list of Cajun harmonica recordings?
 There was a good post with such a list a while back, but I can't
seem
to acess the archive.
I'm thinking of transcribing a couple things for some Sing Out!
columns,
and I'd like to work up a good discography of cajun harp.

Glenn Weiser
http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/harppage.htm

- --- End forwarded message ---

- --