Kinder AFB+?

Does anyone have any experience with the Anti-Feedback+ device that John =
Kinder manufactures?  I understand it is a 'piece' of the Harp King amp =
circuit that adds some 'bottom' and 'crunch' to an amps sound.  I am =
specifically interested in comments utilizing this device with a =
harp-modded Bassman RI, Silverface Champ and/or small solid state amps.  =
Also any discussion how different mics act with it?