RE: Standardizing Skill Levels

>From: "Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>we don't need categories based on technique.

Amen.

I'm gonna "borrow" Chris's levels and put my own definitions to them:

Beginner:

Blows away family members who are impressed they can play anything at all

Intermediate:

Blows away people at blues jams for one or two songs.

Advanced:

Blows away everyone at a club for a whole night.

Advanced advanced:

Blows away every other harp player for their entire lives.