RE: Suck/Blow (wasRe: Buzz)

Buzz is a great player and he clearly does more than just breathe
through the harp.  He's got great tone too.  Breathing is only on
aspect of tone control.

Breathing implies in and out repeat.....  making music on the
harmonica involves much more than breathing in an out.  We all know
it can be  in in in in in in in in out in in really in out etc...
that's irregular breathe any way you want to slice it.