Re: Standardizing Skill Levels

I'm a self-taught[for the most part] diatonic harmonica player...learned
what I know in the "school of hard knocks." Still,I must say that Paul and
Doug are absolutely correct,IMO.
WVa Bob
P.S. I also really like the way Paul described the learning process that
most of us harmonica players go through as "reinventing the wheel." I've
been playing for close to 30 years and,in retrospect, a great deal of that
time was wasted insofar as learning technique on my instrument.