Re: SPAH

- --- "d.m.fairweather" <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So who's going to SPAH this year?   I'll be there
> with my XB-Melody.  Mike Polesky just
> booked his flight.   Who else?

Hey David,

I just now booked my flight/hotel and sent in my
registration check. I'd better be going or I just
wasted a lot of $$.

I'm bringing my XB-40 in G and no doubt a mess of
other harps. May even pack my Harp Commander and a
couple of mics just because I can.

I'm really, Really, ~REALLY~ looking forward to
this. Hope to see you there.

Be well.

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens