removal / delete from list ebenross@yahoo

I lov being on this site .  I've been invigorated to
play and listen with hightenvigor .   My internet
connection is down and finances being what they are
I can't make it to the lib to pick-up aLL YOUR sweet
harmonica news.    I dis enjoy being compelled to
sigh of for this part of the summer.  with a few
seriously low down riff    Please take me off the list
or is the secret word  "remove ebenross@xxxxxxxxx from
the 'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx' list"
this hirts      Ben  in New Haven
    P. S.   ffeel free to write off line