Re: Here's a reason go to SPAH early

I'm pretty sure Peloquin is souless but only because he sold it to
the devil to aquire his incredible playing ability.

And me, well I concede that I am a bithering souless wretch that
wishes he could play blues like Ricci and Peloquin.  If I weren't
playing the show I would still go just to hear both of them playing
on the same stage. A true treat for the ears.