Re: Who did... "I got an Eldorado Cadillac..."

Will (wstandley@xxxxxxxxx) asked who wrote the lyric
"I got an Eldorado Cadillac..."

You can find a version of this song, =93I Ain=92t Got You=94 on a Billy =
Boy Arnold album called =93Crying and Pleading=94 a great vinyl =
collection of Billy Boy=92s mid-fifties Vee Jay sides. I do not know if =
the album has been released as a CD.  Arnold also re-recorded the song. =
You can find the newer version on the 1995 release, =93Eldorado =
Cadillac. =20

- - Keith Dunn