From: PL500@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 2:30 PM
Subject: Victoria Bandmaster on Ebay- Questions

Hey Guys,

I saw this Victoria Bandmaster on Ebay and I have some questions. I have
heard lot about the Bassmans and other Tweeds that Fender has, but nothing
much about the old 3X10 Bandmasters. Also how does this Victoria compare to
the vintage Fender?

Just wondering,

Andrew

Click here: eBay item 3730828681 (Ends Jun-20-04 15:48:37 PDT) - Victoria
Model 35-310T Tweed Bandmaster styled amp