Re: SPAH and videotaping

I videotaped our jazz society concerts for about  6-7 years when my
equiptment finally wore out.   I made special releases for the artists to
sign allowing the videos to be used for archival purposes only. I tapped
into the sound board and brought an extra recording deck along. Each
bandleader received a copy at the end of his or her performance.

I need to start transferring the stuff to dvd as the video is starting to
degrade.  I have over 200 hours of footage of some of the best international
acts. Unfortunately we didn't hire any jazz harp players during those years.

mike