RE: Five Minutes per Day

Iceman:
My concept is Five Minutes/day for one item, period - not spurts or 12 times
5 = one hour/day.
If you can develop the discipline to do 5 min/day  - THE SAME TIME EVERY
DAY - of focused practice on one item, after the 5 minutes are up, you are
not "self-obligated" to do another thing. Of course, if you choose to, you
may continue to practice whatever, but consider this as a "bonus".
The key is - sametimeeveryday - oneitempersession. No excuses, no putting
off and doing 10 min tomorrow to make up for it.
Try it for 1 week and report back......

Mark Wilson:
<SNIP>
I came up with a list of items.  I'd be interested in seeing what others
would add to the list.

1. Bends (for me the 3 draw and 10 blow bends)
2. 1st position
3. 3rd position
4. Extended positions (4th-12th)
5. Chugging, rhythm, and timing
6. Scales
7. Tongue Blocking
8. Stealing, learning  new licks
9. Learn new songs or melodies

Chris Michalek:
Arpeggios
Intervalistic jumps
Tuning your tone to each note on each harp.
Vibrato

Jp Pagan:
improvising

Scorcher: