Reminder political discussions are off topic

Please do remember that harp-l is a discussion e-mail group about all
things harmonica.  In general politcal discussions don't enter into that
equation.
Please do not take the bait and continue the political discussion that was
recently initiated.  Harp-l's narrowly defined focus is also the secret of
its success.  We would not be in our second decade of existence if we were
a harmonica/politics list.  We certainly wouldn't have 1000 plus
subscribers.