Re: Five Minutes/day

I should floss daily and that takes only 2-3 minutes and I skip it sometimes
for a week because I'm in a hurry (not a good excuse but often the way I
feel). But then flossing is not very exciting.

So 5 minutes a day that's 30 hours a year, that significant. I can master
(well greatly improve) about 10 to 20 elements of playing in that time
assuming I only do 5 minutes per day. Its appealing - specially if I use it
on things I don't like to do or things I always mean to be doing and never
do. Most of these things would really improve my playing even if I don't too
much more.

I have been drifting and very unstructured and looking for a way to be more
efficient, I think this is exactly what I need.

Sold!

Thanks Iceman.

Pierre.