5 minutes a Day! [and NO Weight gain!]

Herr Koch says,

<I think you're missing my point, Robb. Question was:
<can you improve with practicing 5 minutes a day.
<IMHO, no, or very slowly... (the
<"instant gratification" thing)!
<   Sunnyside

But what he'd said was:

<This thread is VERY interesting for an european
<mind and, IMHO, has A
<LOT to do with "instant gratification" so
<ingrained in the American
<psyche.

And;

<Who wants to believe that by practicing 5 minutes
< a day, repeat 5 minutes a day, one can make
<significant progress on the harmonica or,
<for that matter, on any other instrument

IMHO [and it is just that- an opinion]: CONSISTENCY is
worth almost as much as sweat. Sweat is necessary-
maybe paramount- but anybody can sweat. Not everybody
can be consistent. Show me someone who practices a
little- EVERY DAY- and I'll show you someone starting
to find something special.

As far as what's ingrained in the American Psyche;
lately it's a lot of false friends with short
memories. But that's as far as I'll indulge myself.

Practice your Tb-ing, scales, arpeggios and riffs [or
whatever] EVERY day and you'll progress. No doubt
about it.

Robb [Fish is JUMPIN, but the cottons still low]