From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gary
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 6:46 PM
To: harp-l-digest
Subject: Re: harp depot

Same experience here with Harp Depot, not once, but twice.  Both times,
delays, unanswered calls, "Oh, we forgot you," and apologies.
Eventually, I'll get the order, but it is a hassle.  I don't know how
their service is if they happen to have in stock what I order, because
that has never happened.  If I didn't want the Bushman's, I'd be
ordering from Coast2Coast.