  From: Gary<mailto:gary@xxxxxx>=20
  To: harp-l-digest<mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 6:45 PM
  Subject: Re: harp depot

  Same experience here with Harp Depot, not once, but twice.  Both =
times, delays, unanswered calls, "Oh, we forgot you," and apologies.  =
Eventually, I'll get the order, but it is a hassle.  I don't know how =
their service is if they happen to have in stock what I order, because =
that has never happened.  If I didn't want the Bushman's, I'd be =
ordering from Coast2Coast.
  =20