From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
dlightfoot
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 10:53 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: bell 3710 amp schematic needed

OK, vintage gear aficionados, I'm in search of a schematic for a Bell Sound
Systems 3710 amplifier. These were often included as part of the "suitcase
rig" that comes up on eBay from time to time. I've checked the Sam's
Photofact website (no luck) and tried a couple of the online schematic
services (ditto), and tried to get ahold of some of the old radio repair
sites, as well. No luck so far.

The unit I happened across for the right price is a lot older than I am and
shouldn't even be fired up until I get a schematic in hand and take it to an
"amp guy".

harp content - as I write this I'm listening to Jason Ricci's "Feel Good
Funk".  It's damngood, too. He plays through a RI Bassman, FYI...hey, that
intro line on "Playboy" bears a strong resemblance to something I've heard
Professor Longhair whistle! I'll be darned!

Can anyone help me out a schematic?

dick

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org