Re: Hello there!

My source for Teflon valves is my teacher (Douglas Tate). He gave me a sheet a while ago when I asked about them and it has lasted me ever since. I know he would be able to tell you exactly where to get the right type as there are quite a few 'teflon bakeware liners'. Some are too thick/heavy and flatten the tone of the reed, some are static so they stick to the reedplate. So be warned, it's not particularly cheap stuff, so it is worth finding out the correct type before buying (but once you do get hold of some, it will last absolutely ages, especially if you are only using it for yourself).
All the best
Jamie
P.S. The right type is thin, black and with almost honey-comb patterns on it. By Du-Pont.

- --

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/