Re: busking!!!!! (Musician's Handbook)

On Jun 26, 2004, at 9:34 PM, Mick Erickson wrote:

> [...]

  Then you D I D busk :) I once had a nine month gig in the Garre
Austerlitz (north east) section of Paris.

> it was a memory I will treasure and hope to do it again.

  It is my FONDEST memory of all. I also frequently busked in a city at
the mouth of the Mississippi but I'm not allowed to mention it because
although I have been there dozens of times, and even lived there for 4
months, I'm not qualified to give an opinion and all it does is get
people upset. :)     smokey-joe