Re: Get a chromatic

When saying a similar thing on another list I was given the comment
"Where's your Macho Doug?" by the list owner.

I can only paraphrase and change a well worn joke....   I would like to die
like my buddy, supremely happy while playing harmonica... not screaming and
terrified like his passengers and the people in the other vehicles.

Douglas