Da: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di
Aeskow@xxxxxxx
Inviato: martedì 29 giugno 2004 21.18
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Driving Racked

- --When saying a similar thing on another list I was given the comment
"Where's your Macho Doug?" by the list owner.

I would like to die
like my buddy, supremely happy while playing harmonica... not screaming and
terrified like his passengers and the people in the other vehicles.

Douglas
Sounds cool for you and the NRA me-too types, extremely uncool for the
innocents on the road who might die while you fumble around for the XB.  Do
your extreme bending on harps, not on vehicles that contain human beings.

Peace and Respect,
Johnny T