Re: driving and playing

Actually my girlfriend tells me to com at shopping as she needs "something" t carry the bags...
It's hard 2 b a man nowadays!!!

Froggy

Mike and Beverly Rogers <mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We've had too many distracted drivers cross that double line, coming at us, for me to ever favor playing while driving.  Take your spouse or significant other shopping and wait in the car.  Great time for practice.  Bullfrog

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail