Re: "Watching the World" by Triple Play

us beginners have seen the highjumpbar raised incredibly above the rooftops with recent talk of JI, then there was the discussion of being in/out of tune.... and the possibility of spending yr entire life being ignorantly out of tune...

now a player like Robert Bonfiglio muses on somebody else's "weird time signatures"....

ulp.... (what the @#%^?)

i don't know about 'rage' but there's precious little 'bliss' at the low rungs of the ladder.

does 'stupefaction' provide you a gate pass to the zone?? i doubt it.

these tin lids in my tackle box could well be headed for the bottom of the river if this keeps up.

crowley

>>> Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx> 03/01/04 02:15pm >>>
Madcat just sent me "Watching the World" by Triple Play - Trio
 with Chris Brubeck and Joel Brown.  Go buy this CD if you like harp
playing!  Interesting arrangements, great tunes, some vocals, great harp,
weird time signatures and a lot of excitement!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio