Less than glowing reviews / was: Mason Casey

Kudos to Ben for telling it like it is. From reading this list, everyone
ever mentioned is a monster player. Nobody is a journeyman/OK player let
alone someone who needs to go woodshed. Reviews are always glowing, except
for the Popper haters (do we miss them or JP?)
I know we need to support each other, but if Bird never got cut and kicked
out of jams he might have never gone to the shed to improve and develop.
Many players rest on their laurels after a certain amount of success or
acceptance, and then there is Jason Ricci.

Some people don't don't care for my playing either. Although I must warn you
that if you point out what it is that you don't like, I may just change it
or supercharge that element just to piss you off!

Bravo Benoit!
Michael Peloquin
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025

Watch high-quality video with fast playback at MSN Video. Free!